Friday, June 12, 2009

yarr

It's been an amazingly good week. It started slow and a bit uncertian, by moving the whole lot of my gear into my new home system,a lot of trips in my badger mark II. The bottles of antacid are still scattered about on the bridge, but I pulled it off. Absolutly no excitment. After a restfull night I set out to start my career as a full on pirate.I roamed about a bit looking for easy targets. I finaly got one! My first kill, a rifter hanging out in a belt all by himself blinked onto my scanners, after narrowing him down to a belt I grinned as I mashed the warp button into the console "I got you now" I landed about 10k from him, not incredably gracefull. Oh well, I kicked on the afterburner and waited for the chirp from the targeting computer while I charged the webbifier. Finaly a lock the webifier kicked in, as the blasters on my trusty incursus let loose. And I got a great veiw on my displays of my juicy first target warping away. As I looked over the consol cursing the cut rate engineer that I had hired, vowing to buy him a ship and pod him, I noticed one button on the console not flashing. I had forgotten to switch on my warp scambler. Shortly afterwards I found the same rifter doing the same thing he was'nt as lucky this time

No comments:

Post a Comment