Tuesday, June 9, 2009

good bye high-sec, hello blogging

this is the first eve blog that I've written. I was inspired by a pirate that I met along my travels, Spectre3353. I was talking to Spectre for a while the other day and the advise that he gave me led to my first 1v1 kill. which was a real rush, so I decided to move out of the carebear infested hole that is high sec for a different place free of the opressive rule of Concord. as i pulled my last ship out of the station I glanced at my screens. sixty plus pilots in this system, not a one knows what is coming. not a one knows that Bernard McKrill has thrown up the skull and cross bones and nothing will ever be the same. The control board beeped quickly to inform me that my incursis lancer was ready to warp, there was no feelings of regret as my finger mashed the warp button. Onward to the start of a new life and profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment