Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fitting right in

EVE Online Final 3D model of RifterImage by crazykinux via Flickr

Stumbling out of bed this morning I reached for my pack of smokes and headed for the coffee machine as I always do. I'm finding that the pirate lifestyle enhances my late riser status a lot. The day ticked by faster than I realized and i was still in my pajamas. checking out the sub light stations from the cockpit of Mosquito my trusty Rifter. Everyone was talking about Cyno jumping the last of the corp things from the old home to the new one. after checking the prerequisites I already knew most of it so I snatched up the book and dug in. Within a few hours In a backwater system at the halfway point watching the silhouette of Golden Helmets Archon jump in and jump out of the quiet system. wishing I had captured a picture of it. after the Cyno tasks I made the sixteen jumps back to the new home in my pod and imediatly got in on some more actioin when i got back. a friggate roam! the perfect chance to test Mosquito in combat some more. As the systems came online I punched in the Routes and checked my payload and status of all my weapons. After clearance came from flight control, I punched the warp to amamake to join in with the fleet. we had linked up with the
hellcats. I got in on some good kills, a punisherand a cormorant . there were two rifters that we got too but I never even saw those untill the gang told me about them later. it was a great time and had a ton of fun with the hellcats


No comments:

Post a Comment