Friday, June 19, 2009

the big moving day

After crawling freom my bunk half dead, or feeling that way. I wiped the drool off my face and tossed the scan probe users guide to the floor the first stop was smokes and a cup of cheap joe. On my way to the door the blinking from my prized retro message machine was blinking. This thing is great, it records the message on a thin magnetic ribbon and then you can play it back later, which I did. When I returned no longer deficient in caffine and nicotene I mushed the button on the message machine and out came the familiar tinny voice. It was our ceo. I half listened half checked the sub light local channel,it was really quiet today, wait. Moving?! After lookig around my hangers and talking further with the ceo I decided to leave everything there and start a second base of operations in the new station. So off I went into wasp my trusty rifter, rusty and beaten plotted the course. Long either way, so I hit the button for shortest route and contacted dock control. Within moments I was in the cold of space with a long trip ahead of me that would take me primarily through high security space. Confident that wasp would be out of range before the large guns of the security forces coud pin me down I switched on the warp drive and was on my way.the entire trip was reletivly safe with the exception of some fast locking amar guards, which took me half way through my armor platin with there first volley, by that time though I was into the warp bubble and on my way.I arived about an hour later, and am now faced with setting up a second base of operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment